How To Solve The Sliver Infestation Advanced Challenge In Magic 2014: Duels of the PlaneswalkersSliver Infestation
Can you sneak past an overwhelming force and assassinate your opponent? You must win by the end of your turn.For this advanced challenge in Magic 2014: DotP we need to do at least 14 points of damage to our opponent, yet we only have a single 6/6 creature in play, the Tidal Kraken. We need some way to do at least 14 points of damage and the solution is still hidden within the deck library. Here's how you win the Sliver Infestation advanced challenge.
|Sliver Infestation Advanced Challenge Solution|
- Cast both Virulent Slivers from out of your hand.
- Cast Crib Swap and exile the opponent's lone flying defender, Darksteel Gargoyle.
- Cast Brainstorm, the Protean Hulk is what we are after, so put 2 other cards back from the Brainstorm and make sure to keep the Protean Hulk.
- Use the remaining 4 mana to activate the Quicksilver Amulet and put the Protean Hulk into play.
- Activate the top ability of the Culling Dias artifact to sacrifice the Protean Hulk.
- This trigger's the Protean Hulks ability to place more creatures into play, choose the Predator Dragon.
- When the Predator Dragon enters the battlefield, use the Devour option to devour both Virulent Slivers to make the Predator Dragon an 8/8 Flyer with Haste.
- Attack with both the Predator Dragon and the Tidal Kraken (who is unblockable).
- Deal the 14 damage to kill opponent and win the advanced challenge.
**********Check out The Magic the Gathering Store on Amazon where you can find boosters packs, individual cards, playmats, deck protectors, life counters, Magic clothing, and more!