Magic 2014 DotP Expansion Challenges
How To Solve the Beat the Angel Challenge
The newest expansion for Magic the Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers is now out for all formats. So I will walk you through each of the new expansion challenges just like I detailed How To Solve the First 10 Magic DotP Challenges here at Magic the Gathering Helper.
|Beat the Angel Solution|
How To Solve the "Beat The Angel" Expansion Challenge
"Your opponent has an untargetable, indestructible, regenerating Platinum Angel. Can you get rid of the Angel and your opponent before it's too late."The Beat The Angel expansion challenge gave me a few fits at first and then the lightbulb came on for me. It's not that hard to do once you figure out how to get rid of that damn Platinum Angel. Here's the solution:
- Cast Vindicate and Destroy 1 Mountain
- Cast Demolish and Destroy Another Mountain.
- Attack with both Creatures.
- Use the Frost Titan's ability to tap & locked the already tapped remaining Plains. Opponent will eat the damage since his Platinum Angel prevents him from losing and you from winning, putting him at -6 life.
- You will win on his turn when he can't pay the effect of the Magus of the Tabernacle (At the beginning of your upkeep sacrifice this creature unless you pay 1 mana.)
Check out The Magic the Gathering Store on Amazon where you can find boosters packs, individual cards, playmats, deck protectors, life counters, Magic clothing, and more!